The Pacific Coast Bulldog Club is dedicated to continuing education of all Bulldoggers and enthusiasts. It’s important to stay current on bulldog health and other issues. Join the PCBC at one of their monthly meetings to engage with other owners and listen to occasional presentations on a variety of topics. Meeting schedule and directions are on the “Members” Link.
Education about bulldogs includes, but is not limited to:
- Before you Buy, Before you Breed (BCA)
- General Health (BCA)
- Specific Health Studies (PDF)
- Breeding/Whelping/Fertility (BCA)
- About Buying a Bulldog (BCA)
- Showing Conformation(BCA)
- Obedience/Agility (BCA)
- Legislation (BCA)
- Safety (BCA)
Above Links will leave the PCBC site.
Below link goes to the AKC Website
Click here to receive the Best Pet Ever emails!