The Pacific Coast Bulldog Club welcomes your inquiries about Bulldogs and encourages all those who love this breed to become a member. Click here to learn how you too can become a member of one of the oldest Bulldog Clubs in the US.
If you are interested in joining us or would like to find out more about Bulldogs please visit our Officers page and feel free to contact any one of them for information.
- 2020 May BullpupWe have a date with destiny as the BULLIES RUN FOR THE ROSES! Come join us for all of the fun at the Los Alamitos Race Course. More details to come in the nextissue. May Bullpup (PDF)
- 2020 April BullpupAll Bullpup Newsletters open in a new window as PDF files Current Bullpup News Letter 2020 April Bullpup News Letter Archive
- 2020 PCBC Specialty Weekend – POSTPONEDIn view of the Coronavirus pandemic, PCBC will postpone our April Specialty Shows. We felt the safety of our exhibitors, spectators and dogs is our top priority. We are working on finding a suitable date and location in the fall of 2020. All entries and Catalog Ads received will be returned in full. All trophy […]
- Membership RenewalsDear Members: If you have not paid in your dues for 2020 the last day that we will accept payment shall be March 25, 2020. After that date you will not be considered a member and if you wish to be part of the club you will need to apply as a new membership subject […]
- PCBC Fun Match and Sanction B Match.PCBC Fun Match and Sanction B Match. Our judges were lifetime PCBC members Chuck and Rachel Williams. Congratulations Damian Bolaños Perez and Hector Bolaños.Congratulations Bridgette Garduno for winning the chili cook off 2 years in a row! Thank you club members for participating in the delicious potluck.
Click below photo to view all the photos!