ALL PCBC Membership, please note the September General Meeting has been CANCELLED. This is due to a projection there will not be a quorum of Directors present.
The Board regrets having to make this late decision, but with many of the Officers and Directors traveling to an out of state show, we did not see the point in holding this meeting. We apologize for any inconvenience to may have caused you. But rest assured we will be holding the October meeting at the Northkirk Presbyterian Church, our usual meeting place, on Wednesday, October 4th, at 7pm. We will be featuring the Breeders and Futurity Matches. Please note this is the FIRST Wednesday of the month. This was due to a conflict with the 2017 BCA Nationals. Our Judges will be Lydia Torralva for the Breeders Match and Richard Truong for the Futurity. Breeders make sure you bring your puppies with you for the Breeders Match. You should have already submitted for the Futurity.
Another flash will be issued with the details of the BOARD meeting tentatively setup for Wednesday, October 20th, at 7pm.
- Meetings will be held at Northkirk Presbyterian Church in Rancho Cucamonga. There are no meetings scheduled for June, July & August. We will update our meeting schedule with time, place and any event held that evening as soon as the information becomes available.
- The address is 9101 19th Street, Rancho Cucamonga, CA. (Click for Map)
- The PCBC website (yes, this one) wants your sour mugs – We are hosting a photo contest! See the Photo Contest Page for details. We also need your pictures for 2 albums: Memorial and Bullies at Play. Please send your pictures via email to Sherry Webb at email@example.com or by text to 760-417-0968. For the Memorial album, please include AKC and call names, whelp and departure dates. Bullies at Play intends to be a snapshot collection of happy bullies.
- The Bullpup needs your input – Newsworthy tidbits on members and their bullies may be forwarded by the 15th of each month to our newsletter editor, Scott Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Publications and Forms
- Club By Laws (PDF)
- 2017 PCBC New Membership Application(PDF)
- 2017 PCBC Membership Renewal Application(PDF)
- PCBC Futurity Form(PDF)
- Championship Award Application (PDF)
All Bullpup Newsletters open in a new window as PDF files