The November meeting has changed date and location. The new date/time is November 15th at 7pm. The location is at our usual place, the Northkirk Presbyterian Church.
PCBC Director Board Ballot, please come and join the meeting at the Northkirk Presbyterian Church at 7pm, Wednesday Nov 15th. If unable to attend, please ensure you print, fill your data and mail in your Absentee Ballot. It can be found in the center pages of the November 2017 Bullpup edition.
- Meetings will be held at Northkirk Presbyterian Church in Rancho Cucamonga. There are no meetings scheduled for June, July & August. We will update our meeting schedule with time, place and any event held that evening as soon as the information becomes available.
- The address is 9101 19th Street, Rancho Cucamonga, CA. (Click for Map)
- The PCBC website (yes, this one) wants your sour mugs – We are hosting a photo contest! See the Photo Contest Page for details. We also need your pictures for 2 albums: Memorial and Bullies at Play. Please send your pictures via email to Sherry Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or by text to 760-417-0968. For the Memorial album, please include AKC and call names, whelp and departure dates. Bullies at Play intends to be a snapshot collection of happy bullies.
- The Bullpup needs your input – Newsworthy tidbits on members and their bullies may be forwarded by the 15th of each month to our newsletter editor, Scott Johnson at email@example.com
Club Publications and Forms
- Club By Laws (PDF)
- 2018 PCBC Membership Application (PDF fillable, print, sign both pages then mail)
- PCBC Futurity Form(PDF)
- Championship Award Application (PDF)
All Bullpup Newsletters open in a new window as PDF files