We hope you have had a great summer! We welcome you back with open arms. Before the National show we hope you will join us at our General Meeting
Location: Villa Park City Hall
Time: 7:00pm PST
2023 General Meeting Dates
Buenas noches, PCBC,
¡Esperamos que hayas tenido un gran verano! Te damos la bienvenida de nuevo con los brazos abiertos. Antes del espectáculo nacional, esperamos que te unas a nosotros en nuestra Asamblea General
Ubicación: Ayuntamiento de Villa Park
Hora: 19:00 PST
Fechas de la Asamblea General de 2023
11 de octubre
4 de noviembre
16 de diciembre
Dr. Lana Clay-Monaghan, EdD
TROPHY AND RIBBON DONATIONS
PCBC’s “Picnic In The Park”
Donations received by Wednesday; March 29, 2023 will be listed in the catalog. Please make checks
payable to: Pacific Coast Bulldog Club (not just PCBC) and send to Brenda Newcomb, 262 NE Cerritos,
Palm Springs, CA 92262, bulldo[email protected]: PayPal Accepted to @linklinkbulldog (friends
and family please). Donations of any amount are welcome to offset the expense for Ribbons and Trophies.
We will do our best to accommodate your donation preference, but if it’s not available, we will apply your
donation as needed. Sunday PCBC show is a fund-raiser generic and no trophies will be given.
Lots of very important information is now available regarding the PCBC Specialty Show Weekend:
- Attached is the trophy pledge form that has been prepared by Brenda Newcomb. Please send pledges (with or without funds) to her as indicated in the form. If you choose to sponsor a class, or if you just want to provide a “use as you wish” donation, please be sure to designate whether your donation is for PCBC, Division III or both. If we don’t get an indication, we’ll divide the donation 25% for the Division and 75% for PCBC (since we’re asking for donations for 1 Division show and 3 PCBC shows).
- We are pleased to announce that we’ve negotiated a contract with the Residence Inn, which is 3 miles from the show site. They will be our host hotel for the same $129 rate that we paid at the Los Alamitos Residence Inn last year (and same $50 pet fee).
- The special rate is available from Thursday, April 13 through Sunday, April 16. The full name of the host hotel is the Residence Inn Yorba Linda Anaheim Hills located at 125 S. Festival Drive in Anaheim.
- Book Your Group/Corporate Rate | Marriott Internationalmarriott.com
- Please share this information with any potential out of area exhibitors who aren’t members of PCBC and won’t get this email directly.
- For those of you who went to a PCBC meeting at the El Cholo Restaurant a few years ago, this Residence Inn is across the parking lot from that restaurant, and we’re going to have an informal “pay your own way” dinner on Saturday night, April 15th at 6 PM at El Cholo for those of you who are interested.
- If you want to make a hotel reservation at the host hotel, we strongly suggest you use the link above from Marriott. Using the link will ensure that you get the $129 negotiated rate (compared to their $185 normal rate) and that PCBC gets credit for your room.
- You can also call the hotel directly at (714) 974-8880 but you have to be sure that you tell them to give you the $129 Pacific Coast Bulldog Club rate and verify that they do on your confirmation. Reservations must be made before April 1st.
- We also want to thank Chuck and Rachel Williams who offered to be the grounds chairs for the specialty weekend. We are so appreciative and know they will be a big help!
- We’re also still looking for volunteers for the other positions mentioned in an earlier communication.